Thursday, February 28, 2013

2/28/2013

Work created today.

There is something more I want to add to the big one, which by the way is 36x48, but im still not sure what.

I chose these colors due to the feeling I got as I combined them. I took a moment to reflect on my pallet choice and was very pleased with the outcome.

I chose the light beige in the background due to my skin tone. The black is what I felt surrounded me for so long and from every corner. The red for all the pain, suffering, abuse and betrayals during my life. And last but not least, the turquoise for the new decision brightening my future. The one thing I would love to add is a poem I absolutely love but have to research to find it. I plan to handwrite this poem in small font size on the background xolor, giving it a different and curious texture.

Any ideas on a name?

No comments:

Post a Comment