Sunday, February 17, 2013

Inspirations... Wassily Kandinsky

What can I say about all this. I have loved this type of imagery for as long as I can remember. I specially love Kandinsky's choice of color since its what I'm drawn to. 

I have know of a teacher who believes that the attraction to my color choice is probably a cultural thing but I don't really care to understand why. I just like it! I feel like I can say a lot based on my color choices and feel something while using it because of its vibrancy.

I intend to continue using bright colors and manipulating them through different mediums and possibly styles. Since I've been told that sometimes you outgrow what you are attracted to, then I will continue in my path until I'm drawn to something else.

I guess and hope that what matters is that I continue to make art.


















All images were collected through google images....

1 comment:

  1. Great collection of Kandinsky images, very colorful. That portrait pastels above with snippets of his artwork style in the background and in his suit, is mine. Glad you found it of value and were able to share it.

    ReplyDelete